Monday, June 29, 2009

Another US investor defrauded by Manuel Cristerna y Sergio de la Pena on La Isla

MANUEL, YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF HOW MANY
PEOPLE YOU HAVE CHEATED & DEFRAUDED!

We have been Cheated out of our Investments that we made back 04 June, 2005.
We invested in 8 weeks of Fractional Ownership floating unit at fixed weeks, #'s 49,50.51,52,01,02,03,04
Then we made another contract in Oct. 2005, for Six Months, fixed months, NOV. DEC. JAN.FEB.MAR.APRIL in a Fixed unit # 49.
We also invest in a Private Partnership with Manuel Cristerna to build (5) five homes.
I gave him $80,000 on Dec. 15, 2005, and a 2ND check for $80,000 dollars to be invested on March 15, 2006.
Manuel and Ubaldo canceled our contract because we asked to many questions. But that was not true.
They found other people to invest in the same deal we had. On Feb 14, 2006, Manuel Cristerna and Ubaldo Rojas Ortiz canceled our Private Contract to build five homes, and they said that my money would be sent by electronic transfer to our bank.
Manuel and Ubaldo was to pay back my $80,000 plus interest of $8,500.
The total I was to receive was $88,500. Manuel and Ubaldo only sent to my bank $58,800. The Balance of $29,700 was to pay in full our Villa # 49.
We found out they did not own Villa # 49. They keep my $29,700.
They have built and sold all five homes that I was to profit in. I never wanted to cancel any contracts ever. Manuel & Ubaldo done this to others, the fraud is in the millions. PROFECO, in Mexico City has had our case for over two years now, and they always tell me that they cannot find the people.
I gave them Phone #'s email and contact information, but still PROFECO's reply was that they could not locate them.
I have a law firm in Mazatlan LLAUSAS AZCONA working for us.
So to sum up I have nothing but nothing. I am sure there are many more to come.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, we just returned from Mazatlan Jan, 3rd 2010 and purchased a fractional ownership at the Citrus Ocean / Grand Bay Resorts. So far they only have $1500 of our money but after reading this blog we are very nervous about sending any more payments. Please let us know how things are for you when you return for your scheduled visit next month. Thanks my email address is hutz@agt.net

    ReplyDelete