Sunday, July 26, 2009

MAZATLAN REAL ESTATE ROGUE

PLEASE DO NOT INVEST ANY MONEY WITH CITRUS OCEAN AND/OR MANUEL CRISTERNA !!!!

US & CANADIAN ATTORNEYS
ARE GETTING INVOLVED
TO SUE MANUEL CRISTERNA,
UBALDO ROJAS & SERGIO DE LA PENA
AND ALL OF THEIR ASSOCIATED/AFFILIATED
COMPANIES

IT IS BELIEVED THAT MORE THAN 600 PEOPLE HAVE HAD MONEY STOLEN FROM THEM ON LA ISLA...THE END IS NEAR FOR MANUEL CRISTERNA'S ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES

The blogger has received information about a large group of people getting together, with assistance from the US State Department and other governmental officials.


Federal Government of Mexico officials are now aware of this fraud, theft and other criminal activity by Manuel Cristerna.


Justice will be served against this scoundrel !


3 comments:

  1. i also purchased 2 months in may of 2005 from isla de mazatlan villas coral paid $33,000.00. CANNOT GET AHOLD OF ANYONE AND NO CALLS ARE BEING ANSWERED. HOW DO I JOIN THE GROUP WHO IS SUEING!!!!!PLEASE SOMEONE CALL ME AT 573-341-9998 THANKS TOM MCINTYRE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased 4 weeks at this resort, in Jan 2010. It is now called the Grand Bay Resort. I have had a few phone calls and emails responded to, only to put me off, til they "check it out... or find out" the information I am asking about. I am also getting very contradictory information. For example,there was nothing in the packet of information they gave me, regarding the maintenance fee, or cancellation procedure. I was told I will receive all that in an email when I got back to US. I have not yet received any information regarding the cancellation process, and have 2 very different amounts for the maintenance fee, one telling me it is $280 per week, the other saying it is $475 per week, plus 18% federal tax. I am afraid I have been taken, as so many others before, when the resort was under different names. How can I join the class action law suit against this resort? Any information will be helpful and greatly appreciated.
    Frida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timeshares need to be looked up as a purchase and not an investment. Regardless of how timeshares are presented, they don´t perform as well as a house or stock investment. If you look around the resale market for timeshares on websites like EBay, Redweek, or TUGBBS will find that you can buy a timeshare for far less money than what the first owner purchased it for. I recommend you to read this article:

    Is timeshare a good investment?

    ReplyDelete