Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Isla Mazatlan is not Manuel Cristerna's property nor trademark


Ron Gollehon sent an email for me to post to the blog...quoting Ron :

"I met with Tomas Pluma, one of the owners of Isla Mazatlan, and representatives of Marina Mazatlan on March 7, 2009. I told them I agreed with whomever had created this blogsite...about Manuel Cristerna, Ubaldo Rojas & Sergio de la Pena...and I would continue to tell my story about the stolen money, lies, fraud, death threats, physical assaults that have occurred to my group by Manuel Cristerna.

However, my partners and I want everyone to know, who reads this blog, that we have a great deal of respect for Tomas Pluma; Sergio Barrenechea and his daughter, Priscilla. They own the name and the trademark 'Isla Mazatlan'. They are very honest and reputable business people. Isla Mazatlan; Sr. Pluma; Sr. Barrenechea; and Sra. Barrenechea also have been harmed greatly by the fraud of Manuel Cristerna. Those of you that own timeshares in Isla Mazatlan should be very pleased with how this business is run...those of you that bought timeshares from Manuel Cristerna are the unlucky ones!

We all would like to see Manuel Cristerna leave La Isla, for the good of all honest investors and people wanting to live a peaceful life on La Isla."

1 comment:

  1. Timeshares need to be looked up as a purchase and not an investment. Regardless of how timeshares are presented, they don't perform as well as a house or stock investment. If you look around the resale market for timeshares on websites like EBay, Redweek, or TUGBBS will find that you can buy a timeshare for far less money than what the first owner purchased it for: Is timeshare a good investment?

    ReplyDelete